Whats your IGN? Scolipede_ What is your discord name? Scolipede_#4371 How old are you? 11 but I am very responsible. How in-depth is your knowledge of pixelmon? good with the pokémon Players are arguing with one another, it seems like there's one player instigating the matter, what do you do? Ask them to stop fighting and if they don't stop need to take more measures. How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules? Report them to the Admins, Co - Owners or Owner and when it's happening give them the link to the server rules so they know that doing that is not accepted on Project Indigo. What do you bring/offer to the community? Respect to the server and help make it a helpful and friendly server. How many hours per week do you normally play? I play a lot as much as I possibly can. What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on? My timezone is GMT and I am on at 6 o' clock Monday to Thursday Friday, Saturday and Sunday are a lot earlier. Is there anything else you'd like to say? I really love pokémon and this is my favorite pixelmon server I try to play other pixelmon servers but its not the same. And I would love to be a moderator on a server for the first time.